Help with my grandmothers phone?

i have asked a question like this yesterday but i didnt het any answers. my grandmother just got a new phone about 4 months ago. sometime around that. so the phone is a t-mobile wal-mart brand phone. every time we text a number to a place it wont send us one back like it said it would. we have tried m-perks, mexico... show more i have asked a question like this yesterday but i didnt het any answers. my grandmother just got a new phone about 4 months ago. sometime around that. so the phone is a t-mobile wal-mart brand phone. every time we text a number to a place it wont send us one back like it said it would. we have tried m-perks, mexico city grill, and the movie theatre. we both think it might have some kind of block on the phone that wont let her get them. also i know its not because she might be getting numbers that are in her phone because i just got a new phone and it let her get my text message. my dad was moving some apps to her SD card so i don't know if that caused anything because he sometimes hits buttons and not know it. its really weird because my uncle has the same phone but has never had these problems. Do you know anything that can help? oh and her text message centre number is different than her real number. i have no idea what a text message centre is
1 answer 1