Why do people call Adalia Rose beautiful but have no problem with calling average people ugly?

I am not a hater in any way of Adalia, I respect her for everything she is doing even though she has that disease. But stupid little teenage girls (I'm a teen myself) think that by liking a photo, they're good people. And they have no problem with calling everyday ordinary people ugly if they feel like it,... show more I am not a hater in any way of Adalia, I respect her for everything she is doing even though she has that disease. But stupid little teenage girls (I'm a teen myself) think that by liking a photo, they're good people. And they have no problem with calling everyday ordinary people ugly if they feel like it, but they will say Adalia is beautiful. I have no problem with people calling Adalia beautiful (because she is) as long as you are not one who calls others ugly. Girls from my school go around posting statuses like, "Don't hate on Adalia, she's so beautiful<3" when they go around at school calling girls who don't wear makeup ugly. I just don't get it. Anyone else agree?
1 answer 1