Will fat women admit: fat women attack women that are fit,show skin and wear short skirts and are attractive?

because fat women are jealous of women that wear short skirts and are cool and pretty I have noticed that women that can't wear short skirts or show skin and are not sexy and pretty call the women that can rock clothing and don't have body issues "immodest" or "slutty" and "not... show more because fat women are jealous of women that wear short skirts and are cool and pretty

I have noticed that women that can't wear short skirts or show skin and are not sexy and pretty call the women that can rock clothing and don't have body issues "immodest" or "slutty" and "not Christian"

Fat ladies: this jealousy is obvious. Will you stop hating on women that we men find cute, attractive and confident??