Will this laptop run minecraft smoothly on higher settings without shutting down or lagging or overheating?

I know this laptop is good and that it probably won't overheat or shut down, I am just paranoid as my families 2.9ghz Acer all in one PC can't run minecraft for more than 15mis without shutting itself down. Is this laptop going to be a good performer?, is the cache memory enough?, is the nvidia graphics... show more I know this laptop is good and that it probably won't overheat or shut down, I am just paranoid as my families 2.9ghz Acer all in one PC can't run minecraft for more than 15mis without shutting itself down. Is this laptop going to be a good performer?, is the cache memory enough?, is the nvidia graphics card good? , is the graphics card memory (512mb I think) good enough? I will also be using this laptop for college work and video editing on premiere pro cs5.5 or cs6.
Please help
Thans for your help in advance
Here is the laptop:

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/vn-e-series/vpcej3t1e