I am looking for something with more room than a ford escape...2011 or 2012?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi sojo -

If you're looking for a vehicle with more room than an Escape, I recommend the Edge, Explorer, Flex, and Expedition. All four of these are considered SUVs/Crossovers. View the dimensions, EPA mileage estimates, and other specifications on these choices here: http://www.ford.com/crossovers/edge/compare/?vehic...

Hope this helps,

Thomas

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

GM has plenty of great options for SUVS and trucks available if you need the space and hauling capacity. The vehicles listed here all feature a capacity of up to 7 passengers, have excellent features, and efficient storage capacity. Test drives are available for ones that may catch your interest. Best of luck with your vehicle search!

Chevrolet

• Traverse

• Tahoe

• Suburban

• Silverado (Truck)

Buick

• Enclave

GMC

• Acadia

• Yukon

• Sierra (Truck

Cadillac

• Escalade

Matt

GM Customer Service

• gelman
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I love it. It mirrors the changes Ford has made on the street auto Fusion. Considering the fact that my favourite driver is Carl Edwards, i hope to peer it in victory lane next 12 months when you consider that Carl has no longer been there but this 12 months.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

explorer? edge? expedition? toyota four runner? highlander? rav4? honda pilot? maybe its a truck you need? ford f150? super duty? chevy silverado? ram? toyota tundra?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.