I am looking for something with more room than a ford escape...2011 or 2012?

Favorite Answer

Hi sojo -

If you're looking for a vehicle with more room than an Escape, I recommend the Edge, Explorer, Flex, and Expedition. All four of these are considered SUVs/Crossovers. View the dimensions, EPA mileage estimates, and other specifications on these choices here: http://www.ford.com/crossovers/edge/compare/?vehic...

Hope this helps,

Thomas

GM has plenty of great options for SUVS and trucks available if you need the space and hauling capacity. The vehicles listed here all feature a capacity of up to 7 passengers, have excellent features, and efficient storage capacity. Test drives are available for ones that may catch your interest. Best of luck with your vehicle search!

Chevrolet

• Traverse

• Tahoe

• Suburban

• Silverado (Truck)

Buick

• Enclave

GMC

• Acadia

• Yukon

• Sierra (Truck

Cadillac

• Escalade

Matt

GM Customer Service

• gelman

I love it. It mirrors the changes Ford has made on the street auto Fusion. Considering the fact that my favourite driver is Carl Edwards, i hope to peer it in victory lane next 12 months when you consider that Carl has no longer been there but this 12 months.

explorer? edge? expedition? toyota four runner? highlander? rav4? honda pilot? maybe its a truck you need? ford f150? super duty? chevy silverado? ram? toyota tundra?