Alienware M14x r2:how long is the battery life if I browse the net and watch movies outside without a charger?

I'd like to know how long will the battery last on an m14x r2 when I browse and watch movies outside where and electric outlet is not accessible? I'm thinking of buying one of these for gaming and school. Please, don't suggest other laptops. The other alternative that I'd consider would be the... show more I'd like to know how long will the battery last on an m14x r2 when I browse and watch movies outside where and electric outlet is not accessible?

I'm thinking of buying one of these for gaming and school. Please, don't suggest other laptops. The other alternative that I'd consider would be the macbook retina display but would cost me more so I'm leaning towards this. :)
Update: I know the batt life is 6 hours which they said in the alienware site. is this on low performance mode or high performance? What about high performance but you're just watching movies and typing, and browsing the web, how long will be the batt life? Any AW m14x r2 owners here tell me their experience on their... show more I know the batt life is 6 hours which they said in the alienware site. is this on low performance mode or high performance? What about high performance but you're just watching movies and typing, and browsing the web, how long will be the batt life?

Any AW m14x r2 owners here tell me their experience on their device regards to the batt life?

Cuz I'll be using this laptop for typing in class and watching movies when break time, or gaming at home on weekend, or rather lan parties. :D
1 answer 1