Free alternative to Virtual Box that supports installing win 7 64 bit versions?

I am unable to install win 7 ultimate 64 bit on Virtual Box. I get this error: "attempting to install 64 bit os on a non 64 cpu" or something to that effect. My laptop cpu is 64 bit. In fact, I m running win 7 ultimate 64 bit on my laptop. So, why am i getting this error. I am also using Virtual Box 64... show more I am unable to install win 7 ultimate 64 bit on Virtual Box. I get this error: "attempting to install 64 bit os on a non 64 cpu" or something to that effect. My laptop cpu is 64 bit. In fact, I m running win 7 ultimate 64 bit on my laptop. So, why am i getting this error. I am also using Virtual Box 64 bit version. I googled the problem. Solutions mention something to set in bios which i can't find. I am not very tech savvy, so all this solution i find on google just go over my head. So, i want to try an alternative to Virtual Box that just works out of the box for installing windows 7 64 bit.