I am only 14 but i'm going to 10th grade?

Every girl I know is extremely slutty. I make fun of them with my friends and all the girls i like are usually really smart but they aren't the fun type and the ones that are fun just over do it and say YOLO it pisses me off so much how theres not a single girl thats actually both smart and funny and cute... is that impossible ive met like 2 that i liked but i kept moving from place to place because of my parents. I dont want to get a internet girlfriend i just want to know if it's possible for a stupid generation like mine to have a high percentage of cute smart and fun girls... (dont think naughty please)

Favorite Answer

ahahah YOLO is the stupidest thing ever. Im the same age as as you, its rare but trust me theres gorgeous and smart and fun girls out there. Keep your eyes open and ignore the sluts.

im a girl and yes theres girls out there just hard to find. and yolo pisses me off too..its over used. considering you move alot i wouldnt get a bf ( well in your case a gf) unless i knew i was staying there. im not slutty and i dont think teen should be having sex or anything like that. in my opinion just dont date yet until your out of highschool. i dont think this even helped but oh well. ;)

I'm 14 too, and going into 10th grade. But I have to say, every girl I'm into is smart, cute, and funny (and fun). Trust me, you'll find the right girl...

Yes they are there, but probably in college. High school girls (and guys) still aren't mature. They will have to grow up sometime