Describe your drinking life, what kind of drunk are you?

I started to get drunk at the ripe age of 17. I drink only weekly, sometimes even longer. I only like to drink when I am going to a party and I prefer to drink straight shots of vodka or gin. Once I am drunk everyone is suddenly my best friend, I give everyone high-fives, and I say what's on my mind and... show more I started to get drunk at the ripe age of 17. I drink only weekly, sometimes even longer. I only like to drink when I am going to a party and I prefer to drink straight shots of vodka or gin. Once I am drunk everyone is suddenly my best friend, I give everyone high-fives, and I say what's on my mind and don't fear the repercussions. I drive drunk perfect, and am always reliable to finding the way home, or back to the car when the rest of my friends are incapable. Sober I am reserved, and usually just like spending time with one or two close friends, or a girlfriend. What are you like??
Update: I rarely drive drunk, but i will be man enough to admit I have done it before in a friends car due to circumstances and I am sorry to burst your bubble but there are ALOT of people who drive drunk. I just happened to do it well when I did. Don't plan on doing it again unless it is an absolute emergency (like... show more I rarely drive drunk, but i will be man enough to admit I have done it before in a friends car due to circumstances and I am sorry to burst your bubble but there are ALOT of people who drive drunk. I just happened to do it well when I did. Don't plan on doing it again unless it is an absolute emergency (like last time)