What to do for oily skin/acne?

NOTE: This is NOT for me, it is for my best friend. My friend has oily/combination skin. She has minor acne on her forehead and often in the day her makeup seems to become messy, she told me. She has used MANY products, including Oxy and Neutrogena's Pink Grapefuit acne wash, AND she's gotten medicine... show more NOTE: This is NOT for me, it is for my best friend.

My friend has oily/combination skin. She has minor acne on her forehead and often in the day her makeup seems to become messy, she told me. She has used MANY products, including Oxy and Neutrogena's Pink Grapefuit acne wash, AND she's gotten medicine from the dermatologist. Nothing worked. She desperately wants to clear her acne.

Tomorrow I'm going to be with her and we're going to Walgreens. I was going to try to help her find a cleanser and maybe a powder to control the oil on her face. Any product suggestions? Should she use an astringent?