Can't get video on my monitor?

Alright, let me lay down the tech. I'm using a GTX 560 and it has a DVI connection, I connect it to my Samsung monitor and it can't pick up any sort of signal. At first, I thought it was my graphics card. I tried my old GTS 250 and I still got no signal. So I thought it was my DVI cord....I went in my... show more Alright, let me lay down the tech. I'm using a GTX 560 and it has a DVI connection, I connect it to my Samsung monitor and it can't pick up any sort of signal. At first, I thought it was my graphics card. I tried my old GTS 250 and I still got no signal. So I thought it was my DVI cord....I went in my garage and luckily found an extra, tried it out, still nothing. Then I thought it was my monitor! I used a different monitor; STILL nothing.

What could be the problem? Everything thats involved with video just doesn't seem to have anything wrong with it. The card, cable and monitor. I've troubleshooted both of them and they all seem to be working.....

Any tips? Thanks for anything you guys can tell me.

(Be advised, I had this problem before and it magically fixed itself...I don't know what i did. So its fixed itself before but I'm not having as much luck this time.)
1 answer 1