Who do you think Snow White ends up with in Snow White and the Huntsman?

I wanted her to end up with the Huntsman, I really didn't feel anything for the pretty boy, but it's unclear at the end who she will end up with. They really didn't make it a love story. They both kissed her while she was apparently dead, and it appeared that was the kiss of the Huntsman that brought... show more I wanted her to end up with the Huntsman, I really didn't feel anything for the pretty boy, but it's unclear at the end who she will end up with. They really didn't make it a love story. They both kissed her while she was apparently dead, and it appeared that was the kiss of the Huntsman that brought her back to life, and at the end of the film, it's like everything else in the room didn't matter when he came in the room. On the other hand, she did kiss the pretty boy when it wasn't really him. I also heard there is going to be sequel to this movie, so maybe some rivalry then?