asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Who do you think Snow White ends up with in Snow White and the Huntsman?

I wanted her to end up with the Huntsman, I really didn't feel anything for the pretty boy, but it's unclear at the end who she will end up with. They really didn't make it a love story. They both kissed her while she was apparently dead, and it appeared that was the kiss of the Huntsman that brought her back to life, and at the end of the film, it's like everything else in the room didn't matter when he came in the room. On the other hand, she did kiss the pretty boy when it wasn't really him. I also heard there is going to be sequel to this movie, so maybe some rivalry then?

Favorite Answer

i've read before that they're going to have their little love story of the huntsman and snow white. but you know now with the whole scandal of kristen stewart and the director the franchise are really just trying to figure out what direction they're going to do. but i think she ends up with the huntsmen, there was so much emotion that they built with the huntsman so im sure itll be with him

Yo mama

Source(s): I hate that movie
  • Taylen

None its not the point of the movie