Question about new ssd?

i have windows 7 on my hdd right now. i am getting the full version of 8 when it comes out so i can put it on a blank ssd. then i am going to boot from my ssd and just keep my hdd for storage and programs like skyrim, starcraft 2, and fallout nv since i am getting the full version of windows 8, i can upgrade my... show more i have windows 7 on my hdd right now. i am getting the full version of 8 when it comes out so i can put it on a blank ssd. then i am going to boot from my ssd and just keep my hdd for storage and programs like skyrim, starcraft 2, and fallout nv

since i am getting the full version of windows 8, i can upgrade my windows 7 with it right? and then i can put it on a new blank ssd?

should i put 8 on both my ssd and hdd or just my ssd? i am going to boot from my ssd. i am real picky about how my computers work kind of like sheldon cooper. i do not want a boot option coming up every time i turn my pc on because that would be a minor inconvenience for me and i am ocd about inconveniences.
Update: um NUNYA i know you are bullshitting because i have done this before with windows vista and XP
1 answer 1