Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 7 years ago

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Easy/Free Coins, Microsoft Points or players?

Okay so I am struggling on ultimate team FIFA 12 and I have only a few coins, no microsoft points cannot afford to open a loa of packs and I don't have the best players. Is there any way like a glitch to get free/easy coins etc or a way to open Ochs and get an inform etc in it? Or any method or anything?! Please help and NO hack things askingfor email unless they definitely legit!

There is no glitch to get informs in packs. Packs Are a waste really . You only get bad players and rips you off most of the times, my method to get coins fast is to buy good players for cheap prices and then later sell them for higher prices , making a profit . Also when you keep winning matches , u get higher DNF which means every time you play matches you end up getting more coins then usual and if you keep losing games then you dont get that much coins .

Try this website simple and free way to get ms points.It has helped me tremendously hope it helps you ! http://goo.gl/1WTzT