Why do liberals always call people racist because they don't support Obama ?

I have been called that many times. This girl in my class says I am being racist cause I am criticizing obamacare, I'm still in high school I asked her what is the main issue why people don't like it, she didn't know and when i told her why she still called me racist and people that dont support it... show more I have been called that many times. This girl in my class says I am being racist cause I am criticizing obamacare, I'm still in high school I asked her what is the main issue why people don't like it, she didn't know and when i told her why she still called me racist and people that dont support it racist. I am Mexican and I have been called a racist, a sell out because I support the Arizona immigration law, I have been called a traitor many times. Especially when I criticize Obama I always get people who can't come up with a legitament argument they resort to calling me racist and Im sure others have been called that to, why though? just because we don't support him it doesn't mean we're racist it just means we don't like the job he is doing.