I think I have a yeast infection?!? Help?

I am so sure I have a yeast infection- but I can't bring myself to use this Monistat 3 i bought because i'm paranoid something bad will happen if it turns out to be something else. Here are my symptoms: Itching Dryness Burning during urination Strange (but subtle) odor Thick white discharge (NOTE:... show more I am so sure I have a yeast infection- but I can't bring myself to use this Monistat 3 i bought because i'm paranoid something bad will happen if it turns out to be something else.

Here are my symptoms:
Itching
Dryness
Burning during urination
Strange (but subtle) odor
Thick white discharge (NOTE: this symptom was happening last week but it has been a few days since I've seen it)

These symptoms began to occur while i was on ANTIBIOTICS (and i'm on birth control). I don't see what else it could be. I've had BV before, this isn't the same, and i'm free of STDs.

The reason I don't want to go to the doctor is because I'm leaving for vacation in 1 week with my bf and want it to be cleared up by then.

So what do you think? Should I just use the Monistat?
1 answer 1