Valium/Diazepam question. I relapsed on Wednesday and 60mg of Valium.?

I used to be a cocaine addict and ended up relapsing on Tuesday for the first time in years. The comedown on Wednesday was unbearable. I was ready to start cutting. I, like a complete f%cking idiot decided to down a bottle of vodka and in my drunken state managed to purchase 60mg of Valium and necked them all.... show more I used to be a cocaine addict and ended up relapsing on Tuesday for the first time in years. The comedown on Wednesday was unbearable. I was ready to start cutting. I, like a complete f%cking idiot decided to down a bottle of vodka and in my drunken state managed to purchase 60mg of Valium and necked them all. After doing so I felt fine and slept until Thursday which is when I awoke in a mess but got it together very very quickly. I ran 10 miles on that night (Thursday) and consumed and ate loads of liquids and foods, and also ordered urine drug testing kits off net. I rested Friday and did nothing but drink water and eat food. Today (Saturday) I ran 4 miles and weight trained. My urine drug tests arrived and I have tested positive for Benzo/Valium/Diazepam and I kinda knew I would. The fact is is I have a massive chance of a drug test one week today. If I keep up my normal weights and running routine, eating plenty and drinking around 8 litres of water a day(normal)....what are my chance of passing? I have 2 more drug tests left. 1 for next Wed and 1 for next Fri.
Help please. If you don't have a clue please don't have a go, believe me, I know I've messed up BIG TIME. I want advice off qualified or experienced people.
Thanks
Update: P's I swapped my cocaine addiction for a fitness and hence the amount of running I have done. I am capable of doing 10+ miles a day
Update 2: and I know cocaine is gone/out of urine within 3 days max. I know this for fact, from 6 years of cocaine addiction. It's the Benzo/Val/Diaz that concerns me as there are too many different opinions on the internet