Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Does the democrat party run from its record like Obama runs from his?

Democrat President Wilson (1913-1918) said, “You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, and with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. You impoverish yourself if you forget this errand.” He may have been the first democrat to appreciate the potential use of multiculturalism (“If it’s white or American, trash it!”) in deconstructing the Constitution, saying, “No nation is fit to sit in judgment upon any other nation.” Obama put it this way (without using a teleprompter!): "Every nation is exceptional in its own way."

Democrat President Roosevelt (1933-1945) “let it all hang out” in his speech before Congress on January 11, 1944:

“We have accepted, so to speak, a second Bill of Rights...” which included:

-The right to earn enough to provide adequate food and clothing and recreation

-The right of every family to a decent home

-The right to adequate medical care and the opportunity to achieve and enjoy good health

-The right to adequate protection from the economic fears of old age, sickness, accident, and unemployment.

Democrat President Johnson’s Great Society became the largest redistribution of wealth program in our history. Obama has thrust national healthcare upon us, the hallmark of all socialist and welfare states.

25 years ago none of the above was common knowledge. It is only because of more honest, unbiased reporting on the Internet, talk radio and Fox News (all non-existent 25 years ago!) that today we know that the democrat party has been gradually changing America into a European style welfare state.

-2/4/10 Gallup poll: 61% of liberals have a positive view of socialism.

-6/2/11 Gallup poll: 71% of democrats favor re-distributing wealth.

-Now they have national health care, the foundation of all welfare and socialist states.

And Obama’s economy reflects his party’s aspirations:

Obama said, "I can say that 14 days after I signed our Recovery Act into law, we are seeing shovels hit the ground." (3/3/09 http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/03/03/O…

Since he bragged about that, three and a half years later the unemployment has been over 8.1%.

Maybe he meant “Shovel ready jobs for government union workers”?

-7/8/11 U. S. News Report (usnews.com): The actual number of private sector jobs decreased since 2008. Government jobs increased. During the worst of the downturn, the private sector was hammered with massive job losses, while the public sector held fairly steady.

-6/8/12 Investors Business Daily: “Private-sector jobs are still down by 4.6 million, or 4%, from January 2008, when overall employment peaked. Meanwhile government jobs are down just 407,000, or 1.8%. Federal employment actually is 225,000 jobs above its January 2008 level, an 11.4% increase.”

-6/11/12 Cato Institute (http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/obama-vs-… school enrollment has minimally increased over the last few decades, but teacher employment has exploded — the public school workforce has grown 11 times faster than student enrollment over the last 40 years.” Furthermore, on a per pupil basis, the inflation-adjusted average cost of a K-12 education has gone from about $55,000 to about $150,000.”

8/15/12 USA Today/Gannet:

-More than 21,000 retired federal workers receive lifetime government pensions of $100,000 or more per year

-Government pensions are vastly more generous than those in the private sector," says economist Veronique de Rugy of the market-oriented Mercatus Center

-The average federal pension pays $32,824 annually. The average state and local government pension pays $24,373, Census data show. The average military pension is $22,492. ExxonMobilExxon Corporation, which has one of the best remaining private pensions, pays an average of $18,250 per retiree

-All federal retirees receive health benefits.

-Pension payments cost $70 billion last year, plus $13 billion for retiree health care. Taxpayers face a $2 trillion unfunded liability — the amount needed to cover future benefits — for these programs, according to the government's audited financial statement.

Best Answer

I don't care whether you are a Democrat, a Republican, a conservative or a liberal, be aware of the attitude and character of this sitting President Obama .

..... A Coil Of Rage .....

The character of any man is defined by how he treats his mother as the years pass... need I say more about this person below other than there is no character, no integrity but there is a ton of attitude and arrogance that defines his shallow past and hollow future .... I rest my case.

I bought and read Audacity of Hope. It was difficult to read considering his attitude toward us and everything American. Let me add a phrase he uses to describe his attitude toward whites. He harbors a "COIL OF RAGE." His words not mine.

THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT--Is anyone out there awake?

Everyone of voting age should read these two books: Don't buy them, just get them from the library.

From Dreams From My Father:

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams From My Father :

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

From Dreams From My Father :

"There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white."

From Dreams From My Father :

"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

From Dreams From My Father :

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

We have someone with this mentality running our GREAT nation !

Keep your eye on him and don't blink.

Source(s): Know thy enemy !!

Generally, when a record is bad, the politically expedient (albeit dishonest) thing to do is try your hardest to limit the damage. Yes, it's true, when governments have not done what they said they set out to do, often they stay silent about their lack of positive achievement, or deflect blame elsewhere. In the case of President Obama, he has, at times, acknowledged mistakes, but also deflected blame onto an obstructionist House or the previous Executive administration. Some of this is justified, some is not.

To lay blame squarely on the shoulders of the Democrats, however, in simple blinkered partisanship. Tell me something: do you not think the GOP does the same? If you think they are blameless, I'd love to chat with you about the great statesman-like speeches given at the 2008 and 2012 GOP conventions by former President George W Bush. Or even the the number of times George W Bush was mentioned by name as a GOP standard-bearer in the last...FOUR years.

I truly am sorry for this non, or anti-partisan response, but seriously, some people need to have it thrust in their faces.

Those are the only kinds of jobs a president can create. The president doesn't set the unemployment rate and has no control over how many employees private companies hire.

Yes, Callie is right - they do sing and dance as they screw our Constitution, they do sing and dance as they stomp out the American spirit and dream. They do sing and dance as they degrade women and minorities and keep them chained to the poverty of welfare and try to take everyone else down that road.

They don't run from it - they are too stupid to run.

We don't run. We sing and dance all the way. We help our people too. My prayers is , we win this election .