Does anyone know how I remove facebook's link to my yahoo messanger? ?

I did what someone told me to do on here but it didn't do. So can you please tell me firmly how to remove it. I accidently added now I don't won't it on there. It won't let me remove it. I have tried. It's got added on my connection when you go on yahoo messanger where all the stuff is like put... show more I did what someone told me to do on here but it didn't do. So can you please tell me firmly how to remove it. I accidently added now I don't won't it on there. It won't let me remove it. I have tried. It's got added on my connection when you go on yahoo messanger where all the stuff is like put someone on ignore and all. I went there too still nothing. Please tell me actly how to remove it if you know how. I went to Facebook help but still can't figure it out. I wrote to them. So please help me. If you can I'll help you on yours. Thanks.