Soda taste and junk food taste! Pleas help?

Im on a quest to being more healthy. This is really hard to due because my household contains SOO much junk food, but I Unfortuantly can't get rid of it. My only option is to not be attracted to those bad foods. I haven't had a can of soda or pop of any sort for 4 years now and honestly everytime I... show more Im on a quest to being more healthy. This is really hard to due because my household contains SOO much junk food, but I Unfortuantly can't get rid of it.

My only option is to not be attracted to those bad foods.
I haven't had a can of soda or pop of any sort for 4 years now and honestly everytime I take a
Small sip of pop I spit it out because of how disgusting it now takes.

I used to be addicted to soda but I now find it disgusting. Im hoping the same can happen with junk food. I think the hardest part with giving up junk food is that if after a while I have some junk food, I'll begin liking the taste again. I don't think it'll be the same as soda how I'll find the taste gross after a while.

Anyone have an tips or advice
1 answer 1