?

RHH: Is This The Cruel Summer Tracklist?

Yes, it is

01. To The World (Kanye West & R. Kelly)

02. Clique (Kanye West, Jay-Z & Big Sean)

03. Mercy (Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T & 2 Chainz)

04. New God Flow (Kanye West, Pusha T & Ghostface Killah)

05. The Morning (Raekwon, Pusha T, Common, 2 Chainz, CyHi Da Prynce, Kid Cudi & D’Banj)

06. Cold (DJ Khaled)

07. Higher (The-Dream, Pusha T & Ma$e)

08. Sin City (John Legend, Travi$ Scott, Teyana Taylor, CyHi Da Prynce & Malik Yusef)

09. The One (Kanye West, Big Sean, 2 Chainz & Marsha Ambrosius)

10. Creepers (Kid Cudi)

11. Bliss (John Legend & Teyana Taylor)

12. Don’t Like. (Kanye West, Chief Keef, Pusha T, Big Sean & Jadakiss)

Disappointed tbh, only one track with Common and no Q-Tip or Mos Def

Best Answer

All the tracks look good. I've been waiting for this album for a while.

To the world,clique,the morning,higher,sin city,the one,creepers,and bliss all look like good songs

I already like mercy and new god flow so this should be a pretty good album.

I hope you are wrong only 2 tracks with kid cudi and 1 with common yet almost all of them have 2 chainz and big Sean and they are both wack

I've heard all 12 songs, it can be a nice album for my part. ” Mercy” ”The Morning” ”Clique” and ”New God float” are my favorites thus far. The production can be high-quality, only dangerous factor is that we've got heard many of the album over the summer time.

• VA

DJ Khaled :/ Never though I'd see a Mase feature either. It looks alright though. I'm guessing there's a deluxe version with more tracks.

I actually just saw this on HipHopDX, but I was like "Nah, this has got to be fake. 12 tracks is short AF". I really don't see the I Don't Like remix making the final cut, since they released it for free beforehand.

Who were the producers for each track?

Buzz kill X 100000000000000 I had so much expections