Windows 7 - System Restore Error (0x80071a90)?

so my internet got very slow, i thought maybe a virus, so i did a system restore and i get -system restore failed to replace the file (C:\windows) with the original copy from the restore point. An unspecified error occurred during system restore. (0x80071a90) I have searched and searched and seem to not... show more so my internet got very slow, i thought maybe a virus, so i did a system restore and i get
-system restore failed to replace the file (C:\windows) with the original copy from the restore point.
An unspecified error occurred during system restore. (0x80071a90)

I have searched and searched and seem to not have an answers for this issue

I have done the following - Tried differednt restore points, did it in safe mode, ran malwarebytes and tdskiller. i have deleted both and did it that way so no they are not the issue either.

can i get some help or is this a mystery to all
Update: and my internet is slow and choppy, i cant download malwarebytes again because it takes like 30minutes to download a 10mb file its too damn slow and it eventually freezes