My computer wont boot up :(?

screen stays black, computer sounds like its on, the motherboards cpu light is on solod red. This happnd a few days ago when i put in my new motherboard "Asus sabertooth 990fx r2.0". (i reseated the cpu and thermal paste) but i sorted it by booting with 1 stick of ram then put rest in later. Ive... show more screen stays black, computer sounds like its on, the motherboards cpu light is on solod red.

This happnd a few days ago when i put in my new motherboard "Asus sabertooth 990fx r2.0". (i reseated the cpu and thermal paste) but i sorted it by booting with 1 stick of ram then put rest in later.

Ive tried this but wont boot up with 1ram in now, replaced the ram in different slots, reseaeted graphics card and motherboard power cables.
Reseated the cmos battery.
cpu cooler is definately place.

Nothing has changed, i have rebooted several times already but now this one time it decides to not boot up :s .

Someone please help me :(