My Steam Account was hacked and I already sent 2 Tickets...?

Well see a Hacker got into my steam account no idea How. But the hacker changed my password and E-mail. I've sent in 2 Tickets already and its been 3 days so far and still no replu. To prove it to them I took some pictures. I also told them my Old password and E-mail. Idk if that is convincing enough but. How... show more Well see a Hacker got into my steam account no idea How. But the hacker changed my password and E-mail. I've sent in 2 Tickets already and its been 3 days so far and still no replu. To prove it to them I took some pictures. I also told them my Old password and E-mail. Idk if that is convincing enough but. How will they get my account back? And How will they Figure out it really is me? And also How long will it take for them to reply back to me? I really need my account back. And don't just tell me to contact steam support brcause I've already done so. And Is there any other way to contact Steam support?