Between all of these tatoos (Lyrics) which is your favorite?

i'm an 18 year old girl, for about 2 years now i have been wanting a tattoo.probably the biggest thing in my life is music,it's the thing that has gotten me through the worst times in my life and the best times.i would be nothing without having music.one of my biggest influences is definitely the band Coldplay. i'm emotionally attached to many of their songs and their lyrics truly mean alot to me.i know i want my first tattoo to be one of their lyrics,but i have a few ideas.i want the placement to be on my ribcage so it won't be visable incase of future jobs/

here are a few of my favorites (along with what they mean to me)

"Everything's not Lost"

(kind of self explanatory, Basically to me it means,Even during the most diffcult times,everything isn't lost,there is always something that will get you through a situation.the tough times you are going through are not the end of your life.you'll get through it)

"Life is for Living"

( means to me, Take every chance you get,life is meant to be lived to the max,do the things you enjoy and don't regret anything")

" Cause In the end there's only love"

(Love is truly all that matters in the end,when your gone the material items you have mean nothing, it's the person you were that matters.love is more powerful then anything else in the world.)

"Til Kingdom Come"

( this one means to me personally that if something or someone is worth waiting for,you will wait however long it takes. it's one of my favorite songs as well)

"Through Chaos as it swirls,

it's us against the world."

( Love is a sanctuary through everything tough in this world, as long as you have love.you can get through anything)

i know i sound really indecisive, and trust me i will not even think of getting any of these tattoos until i'm completely positive!

but i just want peoples opinions on these.and which are peoples favorites?

i'm not asking this question to be insulted in my taste in music.

these are the fonts i am considering (what is your favorite) just to provide a bit of a visual image.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dtyf0o&s=6

• ^_^
    Favorite Answer

I like "Through Chaos as it swirls, it's us against the world." and the first font.

"Through Chaos as it swirls,

it's us against the world."

That is my favorite part, and I like the last fonts

• i love "through chaos as it swirls, it's us against the world" because i think it's the most poetic. but "life is for living" is great too! why don't you just get more than one? there's plenty of places that are easy enough to hide.

Life is for living.

You don't need someone's opinion on YOUR tattoo. It's your tattoo so it should be the one you like the best, you know?

tough choas as it swirls!!!! its orginal enough to be differnt but it means alot to you