Tips on putting ON weight? please help?

i am 18 years old. i used to weigh 50kg when i was 15-16 but then i went through depression and wasnt eating properly so i lost like 10 kgs. now i only weight 40. i have finally beaten depression and is currently trying to get my life back on track. so i am trying to eat more. ive always wanted to be about 55-60kg.... show more i am 18 years old. i used to weigh 50kg when i was 15-16 but then i went through depression and wasnt eating properly so i lost like 10 kgs. now i only weight 40. i have finally beaten depression and is currently trying to get my life back on track. so i am trying to eat more. ive always wanted to be about 55-60kg.

i have tried for a while now and i cant seem to gain anything. its like i eat but then i feel full after so little and i cant possibly eat anymore. so i went to the doctors but all they keep saying is for me to eat until im full. which i do its just i get full so easily. i have also tried them protein shakes but they also help remove fat to gain your muscle.

any ideas? please help. i want to be at least 50 by summer. :(