I have contacted the Psychic and she said she see President Obama re-elected. Do you agree she was right?

I'm not going to release her name to protect her privacy. However, I have contacted the Psychic medium who had more than 22 years of experience with tarot and crystal ball reading. I asked her if Mitt Romney going to win in November. She said that she only see Obama re-elected.

I would like to ask for follow up on whether or not if you agree he will be re-elected.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

She is mistaken. You should have consulted a palmist, instead.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I've lengthy said the President after GWB will simplest serve one time period - the country is this kind of mess from the earlier eight years that no one can repair it - the public will grow to be dismayed and pick anybody else - all of it has to do with short memories and brief awareness span of the american humans

• 8 years ago

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool. ... People need an enemy to feel a sense of purpose. It's easy to lead people when they have a sense of purpose. Sense of purpose is more important by far than the truth. ... People are stupid; they want to believe, so they do." -- Terry Goodkind

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You don't need a "psychic" to see that coming from a mile away.

I mean the Democrats couldn't have picked a better comedy team than the Republicans did to make 100% sure Obama got his second term in office.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Shes got a 50/50 of being right shes no physic

• 8 years ago

I'm psychic too. And I for see the sun coming out tomorrow. MIND FREAK!!!!

Source(s): me
  • 8 years ago

Tell me something I don't know,as her who will win the presidential election in 2016, and when do we get the flying cars!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

NObama.

I do not agree with him being re-elected!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

lol. well, she has a 50% chance of being right, doesn't she? i don't believe in 'psychics.' you would be wise to trust only in the Lord.

• janhoi
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

lol........ok

Anyways i hope he gets re-elected. If America goes back to 4 more years under the Republicans, its game over..........

Source(s): Christian
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.