Some K-Pop questions?(:?

What are some really good, upbeat K-pop artists? And are there any with like a gay couple/member? Particularly boys, thank you!(:

Favorite Answer

Well um, like there obviously isn't any K-Pop guy that reveals that himself is gay LOL. But there are a few super awesome couples and guys that you should check out:D

Heechul from Super Junior, people suspect he is gay LOL. Super Junior's music is also upbeat. Mostly their title songs.

Key from SHINee, LOL he's another very girly member xD SHINee's music is awesome and they're my bias group ;~;

2Min of SHINee consisting Taemin and Minho. They are so real I tell you. SO REAL!

JongKey of SHINe consisting Jonghyun and Key the one I mentioned above. One of the most popular shizes ever. THEY ARE SO REAL.

EunHae of Super Junior which is Eunhyuk and Donghae. This couple, is just. I think the most popular and real couple out there. They hug each other to sleep. Case closed.

MyungYeol of Infinite. Myungsoo and Sungyeol. They are the best couple in Infinite and always hug and admit they are the closest of friends and stuff like that. But I'm like "You gaiz are married stop lying"

WooGyu of Infinite. Woohyun and Sunggyu. They kissed! ><

YaDong (Yes I know it means porn) of also Infinite. Hoya and Dongwoo. The rapper couple! They shared noodles and almost kissed but their manager was there xD

Sungjong of Infinite. (I named everyone in Infinite already LOL) He's the maknae and really looks like a girl. He has the waist size of 26 inches. He also has a hobby of dancing girl group dances xD He also is sometimes paired with Myungsoo :D

HunHan of EXO. Sehun and Luhan! I can't even this couple. They are always together (except when they are promoting in different countries because Sehun is from EXO-K and Luhan is from EXO-M).

BaekYeol of EXO. Baekhyun and Chanyeol! They also have a lot of interactions but not as much since they just debuted in 2012.

YunJae of DBSK. Yunho and Jaejoong. They don't really have much interactions now a days since the break up of DBSK. But still, a great couple in the old days!

Ren of NU'EST. This boy, is a clone of a girl. His lips are so thin and pink. He has long blonde hair and his eyes are big and round. His face is the ideal face shape of a girl. His body is so petite. I thought it was a co-ed group at first!

Jokwon of 2AM. LOL THIS MAN IS UNEXPLAINABLE. YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK HIM UP TO KNOW XDD

Source(s): My creepy epic K-Pop stalking skillz e_e

There are loads of different good kpop band and solo artists such as B.A.P, exo, BTS, BigBang ect