What is the size of my headlight and fog light bulbs?

I drive a 2012 honda FIT and was wondering what kind of bulbs are needed to replace my headlight and foglight bulbs? some site tell me H4 for the headlights and others say HB2 any help with this would be awesome thank you!!!

4 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    H4 is just plain WRONG. Your car uses a standard 9003, which is also called a HB2. The fog light bulb is a standard H11.

    Gotta ask though, are you seriously unable to figure out how to use the Internet?? You can do "searches" on it and actually find the information you're looking for! Plus, this may be a surprise to you, but there's a book -- right in your glove compartment! -- which tells you that info as well!!

    Source(s): ASE Certified Mechanic for 21 years. http://www.sylvania.com/en-us/applications/automot...
  • 8 years ago

    That information should be listed in your owners manual. If not, just call the Honda parts department and ask them for the correct bulb numbers. You don't have to purchase them from

    the dealer but, the big question I have is why they blew out so quickly. It's still 2012 ?

    This could be an electrical issue which should be covered by your warranty.

  • 4 years ago

    nicely using fact the fog mild are meant for use basically in foggy situations and having them to spectacular could defeat the entire purpose of fog lighting fixtures fixtures. particular it may be stupid. Than back in the adventure that your a sort of thoughtless idiots that has to have them on each and every of the time,then particular it and you'd be stupid finding.

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

    The owners manual may tell you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.