Is there a safe football game live streaming site?

I'm not a football fanatic but I wanted to connect to the UCLA v Rice game - mostly because the announcers on the radio don't give the score very often and the LA Times Live Update feature for this game for some reason isn't working - and not knowing the score is driving me crazy. Since I don't... show more I'm not a football fanatic but I wanted to connect to the UCLA v Rice game - mostly because the announcers on the radio don't give the score very often and the LA Times Live Update feature for this game for some reason isn't working - and not knowing the score is driving me crazy. Since I don't have cable, I googled for a live streaming site. I tried the first few links but half of them displayed error messages and the other half looked pretty hinky and seemed to be moderated by foreigners so I clicked out of them. I'm no xenophobe (afraid of foreigners). All I wanted was a live stream of an NCAA football game so I could get the score but I felt like I was one click away from filling my computer with viruses and bots.
1 answer 1