How can i lose 10 to 15 pounds in 2 or three months please help me?

Well i'm 5ft and 125 pounds and i need to lose weight i almost have a flat stomach and i think i'm fat please help i lost 10 pounds in three months but it took forever please help

and i'm 13

Favorite Answer

First off, you are no way fat! you're only thirteen, you shouldn't be worrying about your weight hun! :) i know it's hard, but you're still growing and everything will even out in the end- trust! make sure you eat atleast 3 square meals a day. Aslong as you're eating reasonaly healthy and exercising you'll be fine! but make sure you treat yourself too!! :) a cookie now and again doesn't hurt x

today for breakfast i had porridge, i cut up an apple and put it on top along with some almonds and a dash of cinnamon. (if you like porridge then try and have this, as it's really good for you! :) also you can find loads of ideas as what to have with it online!)

then for lunch i made myself a big salad - i love salads but if you're not so keen make yourself a nice sandwich with some turkey or ham or chicken, cucumber, bit of lettuce, tomatoes.. peanut-butter.. what ever you like! - my favourites were peanut-butter & jam, cucumber and peanut-butter and nutella with banana!

then later on for a snack i had an activia yogurt with some walnuts and grapes

and for dinner mum cooked some pasta with green beans, capers, sardines and olives!

As for exercise, well i'm not the best but i try and walk my dog when i can, i love swimming, and now once a week i do zumba! i'm not fat and i'm not skinny, i'm just a normal healthy person :-)

- If you're really worried about your weight, talk to someone! i'm 16 now but i remember when i was thirteen/fourteen and i started to notice my hips getting bigger and things like that, talking to my mum about it really helped! it doesn't have to be your mum though, anyone you trust and feel comfortable talking with :) - I hope this helped in some way- you're beautiful no matter what size, or shape you are! our imperfections are what make us unique :) i'll end this with one of my favourite quotes:

" A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. ~Roald Dahl "

I can loose 10 to 15 pounds, usually i give it to strangers or throw it at pidgeons, but last time i did that a burly man forced me head first into a post box

Don't worry about your weight. You're too young to even think about it.

ur so small to be worrying about it