Do I wear socks with my Tom shoes ?

My dad just bought 2 pares of Tom shoes off of www.tomshoes.com and do I wear socks with them? And there grey and brown.

Favorite Answer

Deffinetly dont wear socks with toms, they are a summer shoe so socks aren't really worn with them because it's hot and your feet will get to hot with socks on with them and they look much better and they are more in fashion without socks.

Don't wear no show socks or anything longer. You can wear socks that are meant for flats that cover only a little more than your toes and your heels. But don't wear socks that are easily seen with Toms or else that'd look funky!

SWEET!!!! Ur a lucky girl gettin TWO pairs of TOMS. NO please dont wear socks with ur TOMS. Some (very few) wear the "no show" socks but still they are way comfy without any socks EVER!!! Well I hope ur alot like me now that you have ur first TWO pairs of TOMS I know from experiance ur gonna want MORE. My first pair was the mens red classic TOMS that my girlfriend convinced me to get while we were at ZUMIEZ and I was tryin on sum skate sneaks.I now have 34 pairs of TOMS and all the classics colors for men too. Here are sum pics of me and some of my TOMS collection............

http://www.photobucket.com/tomsanduggs

http://www.photobucket.com/navybluetoms my newest pair the TOMS Nautical Biminis in Navy Blue

I also have the new "wine" (looks like maroone) TOMS classics for fall but I dont have a pic of em yet

Oh and if ur TOMS ever smell from "stinky feet" all you need to do is put baking soda in them and place them in a plastic bag and put them in the freezer for 24 to 48 hours and they will smell nice and fresh.............................................

Source(s): they say a picture is worth a thousand words and 10 points for best answer...............................

Most girls don't wear socks with Tom shoes. They wear them as if they were flats so no socks. Colored footed tights could be cute with them, but aren't necessary!! : }

toms are made to fit your foot tightly so i dnt know how you would wear socs with them and besides that they are a summer shoe made to be worn barefoot

no, wear them maybe with the side socks that don't show. you can but them at like payless or something.

I would say no socks