Anyone know a good ps3 game to get?
Usually play rpgs, but just want something new. If it's a reaallly good game you know of it can also be for psp, or ps2. Just need something new!
- ZGirl GamerLv 78 years agoFavorite Answer
All for PS3, I recommend:
- Assassin's Creed
- Assassin's Creed II
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed Revelations
- Assassin's Creed III (Coming out this October.)
- Borderlands (FPS/RPG, quite fun.)
- Borderlands 2 (Coming out this September, sequel to Borderlands.)
- Final Fantasy XIII (JRPG)
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Sequel to above)
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII (Unrelated to above and not released yet. Go check out a trailer.)
- The Last of Us (Not yet released, go check out a trailer.)
- Jak and Daxter Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information. It's J&D, 'Nuff said)
- The Sly Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)
- Prince of Persia Classic Trilogy (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)
- Prince of Persia
- Infamous 2
- Little Big Planet
- Little Big Planet 2
- The Sims 3
- Metal Gear Solid Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)
- Metal Gear Solid 4
- Armored Core 4
- Army of Two (TPS, but awesome; especially for Co-op.)
- Army of Two The 40th Day (Sequel to above.)
- Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
If you get the Assassin's Creed series, make sure you play it from the very beginning, or it will just completely ruin amazing games, storyline and series. Same with anything else if it has a sequel. Make sure you play a game series from the beginning, or it will just ruin the series. It's pointless to get the second or third game in a series if you don't play from the beginning. It's just silly.
Hope that helps.
- Project PhoenixLv 78 years ago
Valkyria Chronicles (sequels on PSP)
The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection (or get them the PS2)
Journey Collector's Edition
God of War Saga (all 5 games so far but u can get them separate on each system if u want)
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
Deus Ex HR
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
3D Dot Game Heroes (u will get the parody in this seeing as u play RPGs, maybe)
Batman Arkham _______
AC series (think theres 1 on PSP)
The Orange Box & Portal 2
Okami (HD is coming to PS3)
Dawn of Mana
MK Shaolin Monks
Fahrenheit aka Indigo Prophecy
Crisis Core FFVII
The 3rd Birthday
Warriors of The Lost Empire
Kingdom of Paradise
Power Stone Collection
Space Invaders Extreme
NFS series (skip Pro Street)
ok, this list if getting a bit long, im gonna stop there, hope u find something u like, have fun.
Edit: u said u normally play RPGs n wanted something new, wasnt sure if u meant new RPG or new genre so there are RPGs, RPG mix n some other stuff there, for got a few things on the list as well, -added-.
- Splashing SkiesLv 48 years ago
If you like RPG's and open world/sandbox type games, I would suggest Infamous 1 & 2. Also, the HD remake of Shadow of The Colossus is remarkable, so if you've never played that, get on it. It's beautiful. Twisted Metal is a good game if you're a fan of the series. If you're looking for something that's really out there, try out Journey on PSN. It's a wonderful game, one of my favorites. If you're looking for something race oriented, ModNation is very addicting, along with the gritty/violent Motorstorm: Pacific Rift. If you've never played the Orange Box, then I also suggest that! That's five terrific games on one disc for $30.
In the end, I can't recommend Shadow of the Colossus, the Orange Box, and Infamous 2 enough. The amount of thought and emotion put in these games is great, you won't be let down. (If you're going to play Infamous 2 though, play the first one beforehand) Enjoy!
- 8 years ago
Like rpgs? I say just cause 2, the saboteur, or a free roam racing game like driver san francisco, test drive unlimited 2 or burnout paradise, all very fun