So the Bible is the Inerrant Word of God?

This is what Christians claim. A very Bold Claim indeed. With so much of information available now with regard to the problems with the Bible, Christians, still insist it is inerrant. I also used to think that most of it could be due to copy errors, exaggeration and such. However, there is One, which after reading... show more This is what Christians claim. A very Bold Claim indeed. With so much of information available now with regard to the problems with the Bible, Christians, still insist it is inerrant. I also used to think that most of it could be due to copy errors, exaggeration and such. However, there is One, which after reading it, I believe beyond any doubt that the Bible is Not Inerrant, but, ERRANT.

Deuteronomy 18:21-22
You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?” If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.

Mark 13:30, Jesus gives a prophecy to his disciples, about the end days:
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Did it happen? 2000 over years have passed. "This generation" Jesus said.

So, is Jesus a false Prophet based on Deuteronomy verse above? I don't think so. So, what is the alternative?

The Bible is Errant isn't it?