1. Start exercising! You need to exercise EVERY day! I highly suggest a video workout called p90x. It is very popular. If you use it you need to mainly do:Core, abs, yoga, kenpo and cardio. The rest you should avoid if you want a slim and toned look. Otherwise you need to do crunches, and karate. Karate make you literally shed pounds off your body in a couple of days. Look up karate kicks on google if you dont know any. But basically do cardio workouts EVERY day. It gets easier after awhile. (stay away from running until your slim and toned)
2. What you CAN eat:
ONLY organic food! (this is very important to get a slim stomach)
All vegetables except: carrots, beets and potatoes (and when you eat a salad NEVER get dressing)
All fruit, but dont eat to many berries and stay away from bananas. I HIGHLY suggest eating mango (raw) I love it! Plus it burns fat!
You NEED to eat protein! You can eat: chicken, turkey and fish. But make sure there is no added sugar. Also only drink almond milk, and if you like nuts only eat almonds.
You should eat (non processed) oatmeal with almond milk. (its very good and burns fat)
3. What you CANT eat:
STAY AWAY FROM PROCESSED FOODS!!!!!! completly! No chips, crackers, cereal etc...
Stay away from EVERYTHING with corn syrup in it!
Don't eat ANY kind of white bread or bread with a ton of sugars and "additives" even wheat is bad for you. Only eat whole grain bread.
If you see something "healthy" with a high sugar content or alot for the size of it. Dont eat it.
NEVER drink: ANYTHING except water! (this is VERY important)
1. If you ever do eat any sugary treat eat a mango, it well burn most of it off for you.
2. Stay relaxed, take a cold bath every other day, cold baths help your body relax and burn fat.
3. If you are one of those people who are busy going places and are used to eating fast food only eat at chic fil a since they are the healthiest out there. (subway is not fresh).
4. Sip water throughout the day to slow down on your eating. I like to add cranberry concentrate juice to it because it keeps hunger off for a long time.
5. Eat slow portions. Eat only ONE peice of toast at a time (for me thats a meal) with any kind of jam that has real fruit, and instead of sugar pectin. Pectin is sugar from fruit.
6. ALWAYS eat slowly and try not to concentrate on your food. Enjoy every bite!
7. Excercise throughout the day. Not just at one time. But if you cant do that because of your schedule then do it right as you wake up (before you eat anything) and then an hour before you go to bed.
7. Eat a little after you do a hard workout not before, it helps your metabolism.
8. Buy food at organic places like: sprouts, whole foods and Central market. (its expencise but VERY worth it.
9. Use coconut oil instead of all the other oils you use. Use it for everything that you need oil for. It burns fat and helps your skin.
There is no such thing as "dieting" it is a life change. If you diet and then go back to what you did before you well just gain it all back.
And believe me this works. The main things are to excercise, never be stressed and stay away from sugar.
HOPE THIS HELPS! :D