❁ I've just started learning how to program with java and i'm having trouble with constants... Help?! ❁?

I'm using the book "The art and science of Java" and up to chapter 3, so i'm doing the problems at the end of the chapter and I'm stuck on question 2 about constants. Here is the question... Identify which of the following are legal constants in Java. For the ones that are legal, indicate... show more I'm using the book "The art and science of Java" and up to chapter 3, so i'm doing the problems at the end of the chapter and I'm stuck on question 2 about constants. Here is the question...
Identify which of the following are legal constants in Java. For the ones that are legal, indicate whether they are integers or floating-point constants:
a) 42
b) -17
c) 2+3
d) -2.3
e) 20
f) 2.0
g) 1,000,000
h) 3.1415926
i)123456789
j)0.000001
k) 1.1E+11
l) 1.1X+11

I'm not asking anyone to do this for me, actually I'd prefer if you didn't just answer them because I really want to learn about the constants.

Thank you so much to anyone offering help! ❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂
Update: Erm, thanks for the help but I'm still a bit confused. Can you give an example of one of the questions?