Can someone please help me trace this number?

So for about 3 months now someone has been trying to call me but here's the thing they don't speak English and they wont stop calling me. I had my brother answer the call once and they maybe talked in Arabic? Im not so sure. Every time they call I don't answer just hang up. This has been going on for 3... show more So for about 3 months now someone has been trying to call me but here's the thing they don't speak English and they wont stop calling me. I had my brother answer the call once and they maybe talked in Arabic? Im not so sure. Every time they call I don't answer just hang up. This has been going on for 3 months and every time they call I don't answer I just hang up. Don't they get that im not the person they are trying to contact? When I tried the phone reverse thing it said to enter a 10 digit. I checked the number to see if it was a 10 digit number and its not. Turns out its a 12 digit number. Can someone help me? I want to know where this call is coming from. I don't want to know the persons name or anything just where its from.
Here's the number: 254722115941

Thank you.
8 answers 8