Reza
Reza asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 7 years ago

Love/like or Hate/dislike Lady Gaga? Why?

Favorite Answer

used to love. now im neutral. i dont really like her style of clothes.

shes too talked about. sometimes when a star gets to that point where theyre on tv everyday, it gets annoying. her music is great tho.

I like Lady Gaga's music well enough, but she seems really detached. I feel like it's kind of all about work to her. I've never heard anything about her just kicking back and having fun. Everything seems planned out; her outfits, the meaning to her songs, her responses. I don't really think she's completely genuine. Rick Genest (Zombie Boy, the one tattooed like a corpse in the Born This Way video) even said that she's like a machine at a carnival. To me, that means that she's just for entertainment, but when she breaks, people will just forget about her.

Woman gaga or must I say retard she is guys till I believe she wants plenty of help an other stuff and he or she had been probably the most weirds things on this planet I imply she had been'd a birdnexs lol

Love her music. Dislike her as a person.

Love.

She really inspired me to be comfortable with who I am. She basically saved my life when I needed to be pulled up from sadness. She is a talented woman and pianist who is more that just an ArtPOPist.

Love.

because the way she treats the LGBT communities, and she inspires me too do things I never did before. She's very unique in person if you meet her. Which is really hard too because her backstage passes are really really expensive but worth it. :)

Very talented but dislike

Love.

Beyond all the words in the dictionary.

Dislike because her music is uninteresting.

• Kenny

I like her songs . To me she sounds like Sher Bono but better .