Who is the prettiest boy you've ever seen?

Loving androgyny, I recently looked up Andrej Pejic. He looks like he came out of a final fantasy game (and you know the majority of males in them are very feminine looking).

It's like an even more feminine looking Sepiroth.

@Virgina- That's your issue. I mean guys with actual "pretty" features. That's the best adjective I've got. I'm not going to change the words because some guys are insecure.

Favorite Answer

Gianluca Ginoble is perfect ♥

Cristiano Ronaldo

I personally don't like calling boys "pretty," and they don't like to be called that either. It makes them feel less manly. And I'm a girl, not a guy, I just have a bunch of friends that are boys, so I know what they prefer and stuff. Anyway, I can't tell you, due to my personal preferences, who the prettiest boy I've ever seen is, but I can tell you who the hottest boy is. He's this boy at my school, and he just knocks the freaking breath out of you lol.

Source(s): Myself

Edon

Probabaly Cillian Murphy, he is absolutely gorgeous! <3 *,*

• Gabbie

Channing tatum is out of this world babayyy!

him.