best seven string guitar for under 500 dollars?

I am looking for a good seven string guitar I can get fairly cheap, my budget is 500 dollars. things I'm looking for:

rosewood or ebony fretboard

Floyd rose tremolo

high output pickups (if you can recommend a good guitar is less than 400 ill just buy new pickups)

Please NO ibanez guitars, I hate their necks, too thin.

I will be using this guitar to play metal. and I need something that is good enough to withstand gigging and fairly rough play hahaha

if there arent any under 500 dollars, then what is the closest to my budget range?

Best Answer

well the closest thing i can find with those specs and price range is the Ibanez RG7320

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/ibanez-rg73...

what do you consider a cool design, OLP made a Musicman Stingray copy for around $400 actually a subsidiary of Ernie Ball/Musicman, kind of like Gibson/Epiphone, Fender/Squire, but I heard there biting the dust so you better get one while you still can, or you'll have to buy a real Stingray and you wont touch one of those for anywhere close to $500