I am over weight working out and my knees are killing me?

I am 270 pounds 5 foot five female. I am a mother who wants to change her life. Last 2 months I have been eating very healthy and I have joined teakwondo martial arts class 3 to 4 times a week for an hour to to hours a class and tei chi also a form of martial arts. I am loveing it and love the energy i am getting... show more I am 270 pounds 5 foot five female. I am a mother who wants to change her life. Last 2 months I have been eating very healthy and I have joined teakwondo martial arts class 3 to 4 times a week for an hour to to hours a class and tei chi also a form of martial arts. I am loveing it and love the energy i am getting and my bmi has improved. Not lost musch weight but am loosing inches and body fat. But my knees hurt so bad they hurt to walk up stairs they hurt to knees they hurt to get into bed or get up out of a chair what can i do to help my knees they are killing me and I dont want to quit trying to get healthy. I have no insurence or i would ask a doctor please help any suggestions on what could be going on and what could help thank you
Update: I am 32 years old and want to be a healthy sexy woman with confidence. I love being a mother i just dont want to be the frumpy mom any more