is there any engineering council exam except engineering council uk?

i want to take engineering council exam of any country but unfortunately engineering council of uk has stopped the exams with city and guilds

now i want to take engineering council exam of any country same as EC uk exam

is there anythin

3 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    Engineering Council Exams

  • 8 years ago

    Engineers in the United States must get registered separately in each state that they intend to work in.

    Each State has it's own Requirements and rules but essentially all applicants must pass two exams to get registered. The first exam is an exam in the fundamentals of engineering, and after passing that, the engineer must get 4 years of experience working as an Engineer under other Registered Engineers and can then take the final licensing exam to become a Registered Professional Engineer.

    If the engineer then wants to practice in another State he can apply for a license in that state based on the work he has completed and the exams he took in the first state. They will usually grant the engineer permission without requiring him to take another exam.

    Some states have requirements over and above the average such as in Alaska or California.

    Legally, in order to practice engineering in the USA, an engineer has to either work under a Registered Professional Engineeer or else be a regisered Professional himself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.