How to sleep in during the mornings?

I quite a morning person, my body clock wakes me up naturally at 7am (sometimes even earlier) thanks to having to get ready for school. However, my brain doesn't know the weekends or holidays and still wakes up at that time. If I'm out all night for a party or something, return home to go to bed at 4am,... show more I quite a morning person, my body clock wakes me up naturally at 7am (sometimes even earlier) thanks to having to get ready for school. However, my brain doesn't know the weekends or holidays and still wakes up at that time. If I'm out all night for a party or something, return home to go to bed at 4am, still wake at 7am on the dot!

So how do you do it! How do you sleep in? I always find the urge to get up and do something as soon as I wake and my body seems to hate sleeping in longer...