Why won't NBC news broadcast any speeches made by minorities at the Republican Convention?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

nbc msnbc and all the other biased liberal networks don't want you to know,that the GOP has and will have a deverce base. They want people to think that repubs are bad white hicks and libs are the more deverce for there own political use. I will telll you this,watch for one of our riseing stars. MIA LOVE.

• 7 years ago

Most of the major channels, including CBS, NBC, FOX and ABC, only carried the last hour of the convention which included Ann Romney's and Chris Christy's speeches. C-Span broadcast the entire evening events and it was pretty boring.

• 7 years ago

CBS did the same thing.

I'm beginning to think of the RNC as more of a news commentators convention than a political one.

• moyer
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Hmmm...you recommend they have not broadcast Senator Rubio, the GOP's Tio Tomaso? What might desire to inspire them? i'm particular the reality that they are not WHITE has certainly not something to do with it. <intense sarcasm>

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Um. Censorship.

• 7 years ago

Were there any speeches made by minorities at the Republican Convention. I know they booed one lady from porto rico so bad that it took her a few min. just to say one word.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Because NBC is a Democrat mouthpiece.

• 7 years ago

NBC is the Obama propaganda machine. Why should they?

• 7 years ago

They won`t show anything that makes 0bama look bad.

• 7 years ago

Because it's hard enough to listen to Christie, Ann Romney, Paul Ryan and, time permitting, Mitt Romney... who wants to hear any more of this crap?

Source(s): RNC 2012: Legitimate Rape
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.