Charlie asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

how to solve my dream talk problem, it has trouble me many years every night?

I dream talk very badly at night, even scream, and in the daytime , I feel very sleepy , in low spirits and do not want to talk to people, who knows how to solve the problem and reach REM sleep, plz help, I really want to be as normal as other does.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

During stage 3 of sleep ( first deep sleep ) brain waves a combination of slow waves, knows as delta waves, combined with faster waves. During stage 3 can be difficult to wake someone up. If you are woken up during this stage, you may feel groggy and disoriented for several minutes.

Rem sleep - Sleep stage in which dreaming occurs. This begins about 70 to 90 minutes after you fall asleep.

In order to have a ''productive'' sleep you need to be exposed to the sunlight at least for 2 hours a day. The light from the sun that enters the retina of the eyes is key for a good sleep. We need sunlight to make our biological clock to work.

Drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated. Avoid caffeine or alcohol after 6 in the afternoon.

Avoid heavy meals before you go to bed.

Go to bed and wake up same day every day. At least try.

Exercise if possible.

Sleep in a dark and quiet room.

Being exposed to the sunlight and not changing sleeping hours help us sleep less but have a better quality sleep that helps us deal and cope for the rest of the day. You will be amazed of the results if you try to get yourself exposed to the sunlight during the day.

Gluck

• 4 years ago

i do not have adequate information to provide a suitable analysis. i encourage you to communicate with a psychological well being professional. there are a technique of distinct issues that must be happening. First, it appears like you've symptoms of melancholy. The anger and crying are classic symptoms in kids. even if, also they're straightforward symptoms of different subject matters. melancholy and stress can frequently pass hand in hand. Bipolar disease is a chance. you may in problem-free words be clinically determined with Bipolar disease once you have ever had a manic episode. look up the indications of a manic episode on-line. [google "dsm manic episode symptoms"] if you're laying in mattress and attempting to sleep you may experience a state between slumbering and wakefulness. [particularly of the delta waves of sleep, you may experience what's stated as theta waves. I digress]. this may clarify the "voices". you should be experiencing genuinely hallucinations. This, coupled with the sentiments of persecution, consider the route of a possible analysis of Schizophrenia. The onset of Schizophrenia takes position contained in the previous due youngsters and early Nineteen Twenties. it is a chance. it really is treatable, yet i encourage you to seek professional suggestion now. BTW in case you note a doctor, they're going to have a tendency to address this as a clinical situation and ought to commence giving you drugs immediately. i ought to first search for suggestion from a psychologist, and then see a psychiatrist (they're clinical medical doctors) if drugs is called for.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.