Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Do you think that Mitt Romney and Ann Romney are robots?

I think that Mitt Romney and his wife Ann Romney are really programmed robot politicians, created by the government. I mean, did you see when Ann made her speech, her perfectly done hair, the way that she didn't stutter once, her stepford wife posture, her perfectly sculpted speech and stepford wife voice. Also, have you seen the way Mitt speaks and sounds, he has a classic TV/News presenter/anchor voice, the way he turns his head back and forth, and how everytime he speaks he sounds like he is reading a script.

What do you think?

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

Its about time someone listened.

Mitt and his Wife are robot Overlords sent by the Liberals to Run the GOP to the ground.

At first, I wasn't a 100% on board, I thought well surely the government does Robot Overlord tests before someone runs for president. But when I was watching the RNC I couldn't help notice a rather large generator Romney was hooked into...at a first glance I thought they were just microphone cables, but sure enough it was a GENERATOR. Thats when it hit me, Romney and probably all his Mormon buddies from Utah are all Robots, they did refer to him as "Utah's favorite adopted son"...they probably meant strait from the factory, to Utah where the Mormon church "Programmed him".

I mean how can we trust the Government here, if they just let robot overlords take over the race like this??? Right now Romney and his Robots are hacking into the latest poll data to skew it over to his side.

You know I would be fine with it until I saw some cheap label painted on the back of his plastic shell "made in china" I mean really, now if this was a high quality american made robot, sure I wouldn't have too big of a problem but really I suppose the GOP really is the red party, is it time we bust out the hammer and sickle, let the communists run into this GREAT LAND OF FREEDOM.

Interesting.

Obama and the Democratic senate create their own opposition.

But even more I find it quite amusing that good grooming, posture and speech are now a character flaw.

Funny, my family comes from a communist country and Obama seems exactly like the leaders there in his speech patterns and mannerisms. I'm really serious about this. It's creepy.

Oh god - they are creepy! They're perfect republicans. Glossy, glassy-eyed and utterly phony. But republicans can't tell the difference. Remember - they voted in Baby Bush, and they'd turn the country over to Bimbo Palin if they could.

Yes they are robots programmed by the government. They are going to win the election, and then they're going to put the New World Order into action by hiring Chuck Norris as the sole assassin whose job it is to kill everyone in the entire world.

I mean... seriously?!?!

You mean like actual robots? Nahhhhh, lizard aliens, definitely lizard aliens.

Sorry but that is know as androids, watch it if try to look that up for most of what you get is iphones?

Liberals can't debate facts, issues, or anything of substance, so they name call, insult and call names...GROW UP...

Source(s): Why doesn’t Obama just tell Americans the truth...he was born and raised a COMMUNIST, his father is Frank Marshall Davis and when he said he wanted to fundamentally transform this country...he meant it. So the choice this election for Americans, once they know the truth, is a choice between...CAPITALISM and free markets vs. COMMUNISM and top down government control of all the money and everyone...by corrupted government. Obama is not a democrat...The truth shall set you free.. https://quitenormal.wordpress.com/2012/04/26/new-f... communist-frank-marshall-davis/

Yes without any thought capacity

Yes because they have no feelings.

retired gets the LOL of the day

notice he salutes privates ( as in private parts)