Youtube Copyright Claims?

I asked this question a while ago,but didn't get the Answer I was looking for? So anyways I had 2 accounts terminated for copyright violations even I was only doing Youtube Poop (mash up parodies videos) Which are fair use. About 2 Weeks ago I got email form Youtube that one the copyright holder released their... show more I asked this question a while ago,but didn't get the Answer I was looking for? So anyways I had 2 accounts terminated for copyright violations even I was only doing Youtube Poop (mash up parodies videos) Which are fair use. About 2 Weeks ago I got email form Youtube that one the copyright holder released their claim against my video after they filled a formal DMCA Takedown notice, I'm wonder couldn't they just release the claim to began with. I wonder if they can be liable for DMCA takedown and then release the claim or the other way around
Update: My Channels are MrRyukage,MrRyukage99 were the ones that got terminated,and The one I use now Is MrNinjaryukage99,MrNinjaryukage,Ninjaryu... I also had ryukage99 as my first channel but went down 2 years ago for false flags. I'm still still trying to get that one back.
Update 2: Bncu,your answer doesn't work for me.Don't talk to me like 12. I'm 31. Fair use id not that hard to understand.You're just trying to scare me.Alot if people make all sorts of parodies whether if it's real parodies or not.You'rejust saying that because you don't understand a new from of... show more Bncu,your answer doesn't work for me.Don't talk to me like 12. I'm 31. Fair use id not that hard to understand.You're just trying to scare me.Alot if people make all sorts of parodies whether if it's real parodies or not.You'rejust saying that because you don't understand a new from of it. No 10 point for you.
Update 3: Bncu,your answer doesn't work for me.Don't talk to me like 12. I'm 31. Fair use id not that hard to understand.You're just trying to scare me.Alot if people make all sorts of parodies whether if it's real parodies or not.You'rejust saying that because you don't understand a new from of... show more Bncu,your answer doesn't work for me.Don't talk to me like 12. I'm 31. Fair use id not that hard to understand.You're just trying to scare me.Alot if people make all sorts of parodies whether if it's real parodies or not.You'rejust saying that because you don't understand a new from of it. No 10 point for you.
Update 4: Guess you're wrong,BCNU . I got this from somewhereMashups A mashup puts together different copyright materials in a creative and transformative way, and Falzone says that mashups generally present interesting fair use questions. They are definitely transformative. However, the content used in mashups is... show more Guess you're wrong,BCNU . I got this from somewhereMashups

A mashup puts together different copyright materials in a creative and transformative way, and Falzone says that mashups generally present interesting fair use questions. They are definitely transformative. However, the content used in mashups is also usually highly creative and some copyright owners have been pretty aggressive about going after people for using content in this way. However, more and more copyright owners are leaving this type of content up because it is free promotion for the original and YouTube has given them ways to monetize this content. But again, if you’ve got any questions then definitely consult a lawyer