Goggle Chrome Freezes and Crashes?

I have a Compaq computer and its Vista. I have been using Google Chrome for a browser for sometime now.. I can't use Firefox because it crashes my computer and internet explorer is way to slow. Anyways Goggle chrome has always been a great browser but latley it lags so bad that I cant pull up anything and it... show more I have a Compaq computer and its Vista. I have been using Google Chrome for a browser for sometime now.. I can't use Firefox because it crashes my computer and internet explorer is way to slow. Anyways Goggle chrome has always been a great browser but latley it lags so bad that I cant pull up anything and it takes forever to get a page to pull up. Even when the page pulls up it still lags really bad. Also if I try to scroll down or do anything on the page it will freeze up for a bit then unfreeze or crash then I have to pull it back up.. Everything else on my pc works fine. I have cleared my history, cookies and all that. I have ran a virus scan and nothing comes up. My mom has a emachines and windows and google chrome works fine for her... Any suggestions on how to fix it?
4 answers 4