Should I transfer schools?

My parents are divorced and live in different cities (same state). One of them suggested to come over when i enter high school, but I'm not really sure what to do. I'm not exactly satisfied here. Although i have my own computer and a few games, the mood is always tense here and nothing is fun. Over there, I'm always happy, and even though there's not much, i feel more comfortable there. Another thing is that I've been living here for almost all of my life. I'll lose my friends, and a sibling that has to stay behind. The pros and cons are practicably even and i just can't make a decision

• Favorite Answer

I recommend staying and making lemonade out of lemons and the rest is good. Later when your older you will have a lot of alone time.

Also now focus on your school, job and chores. Make sure to give much love to both parents, help where you can.

School= College you want to go to, major you will go for, student aid of fee waivers or even scholarships ( go to the college your thinking about and just go to the student center and schedule a consular to discuss all this. They are very helpful. You might need to revisit to check that your on track. You can even take college course now if you wanted. Make sure your high schooling is on top of it's game.

Job=find any decent job near by that works with your schedule. Maybe waitress which gets good tips and you can talk so time will go by fast. Make sure to be smart, because there are many smart guys out there trying to trick girls with money.

Chores, just do them asap.

I hope this all will help.

On another note: Try your best. Love like you never love before. This is the best way for love to come and start surrounding your life. May love be around you, through you and is you.

Love and the Good Life will come

P.S. Email me if you have another further statements glhww@yahoo.com

P.P.S. More & daily words of encouragements TWITTER my account is = @glhww

P.P.P.S. Majority of my answers are for the majority, there are many variables to consider always

P.P.P.P.S. Click on the Yahoo Answers Ads to support this very cool program