Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 8 years ago

What looks nice with brown TOMS?

I need help finding an outfit with brown toms. I know that white looks nice but I already wore white. Is there an other colors that look nice with brown toms? I'm planning to wear jeans with it too :) thanks

Favorite Answer

You could try to wear regular colors, but accessorize with brown. For example, you could wear a pink shirt, jeans and then brown earrings, belt, necklace, etc... If you want to match make sure the brown is noticeable so probably not only the belt! You could also try different color jeans like white, red, blue... And then you could wear a brown shirt. Plus, if you dont really care just wear your regular outfit and then the brown toms. Pinks, blues, greens and tan look good with brown. So have fun and good luck. Also for makeup, you could try using natural light browns, with a bit of mascara, brown eyeliner, lip gloss and light blush. It will really bring out the color in the whole outfit. Bracelets are also fun to wear, if it is brown it works! So have fun... Good luck!

they say a picture is worth a thousand words and ten point for best answer!

http://www.photobucket.com/tomsanduggs

there are three pages of pics to look at and you should see me wearing my brown TOMS classics in a few of them

Source(s): me,myself and I and btw Im Josh and Im 15 and i wear TOMS UGGS VANS and CONVERSE too